Monday, December 21, 2009

been a while

Ok. i know. very long time since i actually wrote a blog. there have been several reasons that explain my absence. First was time, I am now in graduate school working on getting my MBA and that, along with working full time has put a bit of a pinch on my time. I've worked in out so that i can still do things. just not as much as i was doing before. I love the courses, and love that I can begin to expand my mind again, especially in something that I think I have a lack in proficiency.
second. I have not written in a while due to a girl. have written about her. and things did not go as I had hoped. My problem was giving too much of my heart to her, and getting very hurt in the process. Jumped in too much and regret making that choice. but live and learn. needless to say it took a while for me to see heart again, and get back what i had given. I see her at church now and again, but do all i can do avoid the awkwardness. Just doesn't seem right to pretend to talk to someone that you don't want to talk to. She was so callous about the whole thing. Getting back on the horse was much harder than i thought it would be. But at least now i'm looking.
third. I really don't know what to blog about. so much happens to me. but it seems all over. a blog really needs to be about something. but mine it just more like a journal than anything else and then i feel conflicted because i feel like i need to write things down in a journal than type things down. still trying to work that out. hopefully as time goes on. i'll probably be doing a little bit of both.

No comments: